Flash Europe International Group Bio & Health
Lean & Green Logistics Award behaald op: 29 oktober 2008
Lean & Green Logistics Star behaald op: 20 oktober 2015
Over Flash Europe
Flash, founded in 1981, revenue in 2013 €140m and 450.000 shipments, 490 employees and key clients including Volkswagen, General Motors, Renault, Continental, Hella, CERBA, Caterpillar, Tyco, Delphi, Faurecia and Bosch operates at a pan-European level serving the logistics needs with branch competences in the
- Automotive & Industry
- Emerging Markets / Airfreight
- In 18 countries in Europe and North Africa & Russia,
- 38 offices
- Network comprises 78 countries
- Access to 6.000 vehicles and 600 aircrafts.
- Road: 1.500 long lived partnerships
- Air: Cooperation with more than 300 freight handling agents throughout Europe.
- Available 365 days, 24/7
- Wide network
- Fast pick-up anywhere in Europe
- Single point of contact
- Pan-European operations
- Europe-wide competence center
- Maximum security and transparency through GPS-monitored transports
- Innovation and IT as factors for our success.
Great deal of transport expertise in the industry, quality guaranteed by DIN ISO certification, online track & trace with highest levels of security, modern technology, committed staff, professional interface management, monitoring and booking at local contacts near your production site.
Business Unit Business Unit Business Unit
Automotive & Industry Airfreight & Emerging Markets Healthcare
MAASTRICHT-NL FRANKFURT-D LUXEMBOURG-L
Kijk voor meer informatie op www.flash-global.net